“A favorite stop for seasoned waterway travelers in the midst of yachts & palatial homes.” ATLANTIC CRUISING CLUB’S GUIDES TO MARINAS
– Successful, easy to manage marina & service yard with dockage as the primary income
– Permitted for 60 boats, the basin has 59 slips & sits on 2.83 +/- acres. The boatyard has additional slips/storage
– Buildings: a 5,216SF two story building housing the boaters lounge with a neighborhood music -venue, & a 2nd floor used for storage/museum; a second 9,280SF two story building with high bay service workshops, an office/ship store on the 1st floor & an office as well as a 1,800SF 3/2 apartment on the 2nd floor
– Equipment includes: a 40-ton travel lift, an air compressor piped throughout the boatyard, & a large railway winch
– Located in the midst of a picturesque and charming art district, cafes, shops and multimillion dollar homes with many high-tech/high-salaried Melbourne has been voted one of the best cities to live in
– The on-site apartment is rented month to month & the Canvas Shop has been a tenant for over 10 years
– There is great upside for a new owner who would operate the boatyard. The current owners run the boat yard as a self-service facility. A 6,000SF waterfront building can be added, ideal for restaurant/apartments/bar.