Nettles Island Marina & Retail Center | Jensen Beach, FL | Un-priced
- Located in a gated resort community. 10-minute walk to the beach, 45-minute drive from Palm Beach International Airport.
- Upland: 1.5 acres (Fee Simple)
- Submerged Land: 2.84 acres (DEP Lease)
- Revenue Sources include dockage, trailered boat storage, retail/office/restaurant tenants, and mini-storage
- DEP Clean Marina
- Trailered storage for up to 22 boats
- 77 +/- Wet slips with an average boat size of 40’-60’. Some slips can accommodate boats up to 100’
- 3,888′ Approximate total linear feet of dockage.
- 16 Slips are equipped with boat lifts up to 25,000 lbs.
- All slips have a minimum of one-50 amp + one-30 amp hookup, with some smaller spaces offering one-50 amp + two-30 amp hookups and some larger spaces offering two 50 amp + two 30 amp hookups.
- Deep water approach just off the ICW, with the deepest channel on the waterway. 8-10’ at approach and 7-10’ at docks.
- Currently there is roughly 7,100 sq ft of commercially leased space with in-place retail, office, salon, and restaurant tenants.
- In addition to the 7,100 sq ft of commercial leased space, there is a roughly 2,230 sq ft concrete-block building being used as a basic mini storage amenity.
- Upland power for leased spaces is operated through a distribution panel and individual meters.
- Long-standing convenience store tenant provides guests with a rarely available, desirable dockside amenity.
- Laundry on-sight
- Buildings: Rough Gross Area (SF) 12,560 | Rough Finished Area (SF) 9,720