The marina is a destination vacation spot on Norris Lake, ideal for water sports. It offers an array of full services. In addition to the marina, there is a campground, a private residence with 80′ lake frontage, two vacant lake-front lots, and 6+/- acres of vacant land. The marina has great upside by adding approved 24 slips (14 x 38 each), new store and visitor center, developing the vacant 6+/- acres, and increasing mooring lines.
– Marina: $2,000,000 (2+/- acres fee simple plus roughly 13 acres TVA lease)
Additional to the Marina, the following are available:
– 2,944 sq ft Lake-front Residence: $300,000 (0.3 +/- acres w/80’+/- lake frontage)
– Two Vacant Lots: $100,000 ($50,000 each–0.2 acres each)
– Campground: $150,000 (2+/- acres)
– Vacant Land: $150,000 (6+/- acres)
Income sources include: slips, mooring, dry storage, campground, ship store, fuel sales, floating home rental commission, and miscellaneous lake projects. Froggie’s Patio Bar has a liquor license and is located close to town on Big Creek area of Norris Lake.
The marina encompasses 2 acres +/- acres of land and roughly 13 acres TVA leas (harbor and shoreline). It has 10 dry storage spaces, 106 wet slips, 50 buoys & is around 87% occupancy. Most of the slips are covered.
Marketed by Simply Marinas.
Simply Marinas Affiliate in TN and Broker of Record: Andrew Phillips, Colliers International
6000 Poplar Avenue, Ste 201
Memphis, TN 38119