The Simply Marinas team offers marina owners full concierge services from the much needed pre-sale strategic groundwork, to delivering accelerated results at the highest value.
Excerpts from a Marina Dock Age Magazine Article contributed by George Ash, National Director of Simply Marinas.
Considering selling your marina?
Here is a readiness checklist to maximize your marina’s sale value:
The Simply Marinas Team works for you. We manage our offerings to suit our client’s preference. Contact us to determine which program works best for you.
Confidential Marina Offering:
We have tried and tested systems in place that allow us to market your marina for sale under strict confidentiality. We vet buyers and require them to sign a confidentiality agreement to help ensure the offering and any related documents are kept private. Prior to receiving a signed confidentiality agreement, the marina is only marketed or presented without a name or location. Using our long-term industry connections and our proprietary buyer database, we present the marina, one-on-one, to select buyers with acquisition criteria that match the offering.
Public Marina Offering:
We put the unmatched power of the Simply Marinas marketing engine behind your offering. Here are some of the powerful tools we use:
- Regular email blasts to the Simply Marinas proprietary database of buyers, compiled over our 20+ years in the business and including more than 12,000 marina investors
- Listing placements and email blasts through a variety of syndication networks
- Regular print, web and email advertising through industry publications, conferences, and marina associations
- Paper mail campaigns
- Dedicated single-listing website
- Offering packages
- Placement on our website, one of the most visited marina brokerage sites in the nation
- One-on-one phone calls and in-person presentations to select buyers
- Comprehensive Co-Brokerage outreach to facilitate cooperation