1000 Old Ferry Road, Shalimar, Okaloosa County, FL
- 4.73 Acres planned for 120 residential units
- 7-Pump Fuel Dock: New 6,000 gallons above-ground diesel tank; & a 12,000 gallon double- walled gasoline tank
- 3.3 nautical-miles north of the Destin Pass
- Wet Slips: 30 COVERED Live-a-boards and 101 Live-a-boards
- Dry Racks: 154 Indoor Barn Racks (28,000 SF Bldg.)
- 95 Outdoor Racks
- Building Area Sales and Service: 8,013 SF
- Workshop: 6,529 SF
- Pump-Out System @ Fuel Dock
- 1-BR Watchman Apt. for 24/7-Security
- .78 Acre private land 9/ft. deep w/24 wet slips (No DEP Lease)
- Boat-In Movie Theater Equipment
- Full Service boatyard; 77,000 pounds travel lift; 28 work spots
- A combination of do it yourself yard plus owner operator repair services
- Private beachfront
- Two private decks with outdoor lounge
- Convenience store that sells bear and wine, food and other boater needs
- Offers Valve Tech marine fuel
1600 N 2nd Street, Fort Pierce, FL
- Great cashflow and return!
- Full service marina and the biggest dry storage facility on Florida’s Treasure Coast located on 6.3 acres
- 600 dry boat spaces up to 35 ft. and 10 wet slips
- Full service repairs and maintenance facility with two customer work areas
- Ship store and fuel sales with an over-ground tank
- The owner had planned to add a 4,000Sf waterfront bar and grill
- Four buildings: three-story 51,000sf boat storage building; three-story 30,000sf storage building;
- 3,500sf retail sales building; and a 6,400sf service building
- Significant upside due to its location, competitive edge in the dry storage market, and the full arena of marina services it offers
- The marina slips were condoed to sell them as dockominums at one point; however no sales took place
- Five minutes from the inlet
- Draws boaters from Miami to Orlando Markets
- Used to have major boat sales business before the turn of the economy which is coming back
In Partnership with Marcus & Millichap, Real Estate Investment Services (7200 Wisconsin Ave – Suite 1101 Bethesda, MD 20814)
20 Louisa Lane Charlestown, Maryland 21914
- Total Area: 5.44 acres; 2.21 submerged in fee-simple
- Existing buildings–ship store newly renovated with all new electric and plumbing: 750SF+/-; repair building: 1500SF+/-
- The property has been cleared and a new 200′ bulkhead has been installed
- The site has an active dredging permit to construct a 108 slip marina
- The cost to construct the marina was estimated to be between $600,000 to $800,000
- The property is zoned shoreline recreational
- Ownership has explored subdividing the property and constructing 20 town homes on the upland of the site and serving the homes with 20 boat slips
- There is a house located on the corner with the right of first refusal to purchase given to current owner
- Public water and sewer at site
- The site is located in historic Charlestown on the North East River at the head of the Chesapeake Bay near shops and fine dining.
Boat-shed, house, cove
Co-listed with Pinnacle Development Partners, LLC (125F Trade Court, PMB 178 – Mooresville, North Carolina 28117)
4769 N Highway 107, Glenville, NC 28736
- 9% cap-rate
- Dry Storage on 9 acres: 175-200 storage units in the winter and 125 in the summer
- Around 90% occupancy
- Service department
- Ship stores
- 15 boats for rentals
- 10 wet slips mostly used for boat rentals
- Above ground 2000 and 4000 gallon tanks. The marina has the only fuel on the lake.
- New service building is in excellent condition: 30×90
- Main Marina building renovated in 1994in excellent condition: 50×100
- Rental building renovated in 1994 in good condition
- 2 story new in 2000 in excellent condition: 30×30×2
- Wood shop building in fair condition: 20×30
Signal Ridge Marina is a full service Marina offering Sales, Service, Storage and Rentals on Lake Glenville in Western North Carolina. Located on Hwy. 107, 5 Miles North of Cashiers, NC this marina established in 1994 is one of the fastest growing facilities in Western North Carolina.
The marina climate being at 3500′ averages 80 degrees in summer and 60s at night. Winter is mild. The lake is 6 miles long, 26 miles of shoreline with 3 major waterfalls flowing into it are the only lake Glenville in NC. The marina is qualified for the highest clean water designation. It is one of the prettiest lakes you will ever see. Homes on the lake start at around a $1,000,000.
9700 SW Riverview Cir | Arcadia, FL 34269
A tremendous opportunity to own this Turn key very successful business established over 20 years ago by retiring owners. It is situated on 3 acres of the beautiful Peace River near Port Charlotte Florida. This going concern Trademarked business includes: 40 slip marina in feesimple with 500 gallon fuel dock with newly renovated docks with electric and water; 90 seat restaurant fully equipped with all facilities/cooking appliances and a full Bar with 7 COP liquor license; 3 Rental Cottages–one about 1100sf, the other two are part of a duplex with about 400sf each, fully furnished and rented by the weekend, weekly, monthly, or seasonal; the resident/owner house is 1500sf +/- with a garage and a boat house as well as storage buildings which could also be used as a waterfront rental unit; gift shop; river boat tour business and canoe/kayak rental; and museum with all memorabilia included. The asset also includes a Tiki hut, outdoor stage for concerts Voted best “Trop Rock” venue in the US, seaplane dock where they land to eat a bite, and a public boat ramp. The site offers private parties, excellent boating and tournament fishing for bass, snook, redfish and tarpon. This is a very strong cash flowing going concern hospitality business. The ship store has marina parts, bait, tackle, ice etc. Take out food is available from the Nav-A-Gator as well. There is much memorabilia in the restaurant as well as the museum and all is included. The popularity of the restaurant over the last 19 years has made it an entertainment landmark.
The property consists of three sections. The first section is a group of 6 residential lots, current use is a parking lot, vacant land, two rental structures (3units) and garage storage structure. The second section is 7 lots where the marina docks exist with 40 slips. The restaurant and other associated structures are on this section. The third is 4 lots on the tip of the island.
There is great upside. Hours of the restaurant at present are 11am to about 8pm. A new owner may opt to increase the hours to include breakfast and/or a later night crowd to boost the already strong income. The owners have been there for 20 years and they are retiring. The Nav-A-Gator is known for Trop-Rock music and has been voted the #1 live music venue in the United States. It has a recognized name brand which is trade-marked on our specialty items such as shirts, coozies and gift items.
The site has direct access to the Peace River, Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico. Situated within near a 2,000 acre nature preserve which provide hiking, camping, and equestrian activities.
In Partnership with Marcus & Millichap, Real Estate Investment Services (7200 Wisconsin Ave – Suite 1101 Bethesda, MD 20814)
23002 McKinleyville Rd | Rock Hall, MD 21661
- Offers deep water sailing on the scenic Chester River and easy access to the slips in the protected 6 acres of fee-simple submerged marina
- Total 10 acres+/- including 4 acres of uplands
- 106 wet slips and 125 dry storage spaces on the uplands mostly used for winter storage
- 23 Moorings
- Ship Store And General Office Building
- 40 Ton Travel Lift
- Mechanics Shop
- Two Boat Sheds For Indoor Maintenance
- Lankford Bay Marina has been voted one of Chesapeake Bay’s 10 best marinas by Chesapeake Bay Magazine
- Various Storage Facilities
- Pump-Out Facilities
- Diesel And Gas Pumps
- Dingy Storage
- Picnic Areas With Grills And Tables
- Laundry Facilities
- Kids Play Area
- 100 Seat Pavilion
- Surrounding Properties available for sale include 1-3 Residences (not included in this package)
- Great upside with new ownership. Owned by the same family over generations. Recent owner for over 50 years is retiring
The property is located in the eastern portion of the City of Daytona Beach, just west of the Atlantic Ocean. The neighborhood consists of those areas lying south of Ormond Beach, east of Interstate 95, north of New Smyrna Beach, and west of the Atlantic Ocean. The neighborhood has very good access to all areas of Daytona Beach and the nearby communities of Ormond Beach, Holly Hill, Daytona Beach Shores, South Daytona, and Port Orange.
Simply Marinas is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire the iconic Marina Point Harbor and Downtown Riverfront Development Site. Located on the western bank of the Intracoastal, overlooking one of the east coast’s safest storm harbors and within downtown Daytona Beach’s Historic “Riverfront Park” redevelopment area, Marina Point Harbor allows a developer to capitalize on the rare opportunity to develop a waterfront location steps away from an area that has been committed approximately $75 million in public capital to re-invigorate the city’s historic riverfront promenade.
The site which included additional parcels (marina and restaurant ground lease) was purchased in 2006 for residential development. It went through foreclosure procedures for over two years. It is now bank owned. The whole site was purchased for $25,000,0000 in 2006. The current pricing offer a major discounted wholesale price opportunity. The marina and restaurant ground lease were
recently sold. The marina owner may consider a JV on the uplands or all the parcels.
Residential Parcels For Sale
The total size of the residential development parcels is approximately 4.5 acres and is comprised of a waterfront .45 acre for multifamily; and a waterfront 3.11 acres for single family which comes up to a total of 3.56 acres. The residential portions of the subject property can be improved with 32 single family dwellings and an 18-unit multifamily dwelling. It also includes 17,635SF of three
noncontiguous lots. These three non-waterfront lots are across the street from the marina and total 160 x 110. The first lot is 62 x110, the second lot is 48 x 110, and the last lot is 50 x 110. Their tax records are the following: 39-15-33-01-01-0019; 39-15-33-01-01-0020; 39-15-33-01-01-0018.
- A full service marina with a great competitive edge situated on approximately 6.64 Gross Acres; 3 +/- submerged with a lease from The Alabama Power Company
- 296 slips: Existing 70 wet slips with 2618 LF +/-, and 248 racks. 20 additional double loaded wet slips are permitted and can be configured into 40 slips.
- Improvements include 7 buildings totaling 40,290F+/-
- 12% cap rate before management fee
- The marina operates close to 93% occupancy
- The marina offers boat rental with both ski & pontoon boats
- Dockside restaurant with recent tenant improvements; tenant has been there for approximately 4 years
- 1,900 SF ship store on the water
- Full service center with certified technicians
- Fuel dock with 10,000 gallon gas, and 10,000 gallon diesel. Both tanks were installed in 1999
- Depth: 40′ near the wet slip; 30′ near the gas stop; 90′ by the end of the point
- Largest boat at the marina is 47′ (wet) and 27′ (dry)
- Active Months: March thru October; Slow Months: November thru February
- Great upside for a new ownership
Co-listed with Ringsby Realty Corporation, 1123 Auraria Parkway, Suite 200 Denver, CO 80204
6862 U.S. Highway 34 – Granby, CO 80446
Grand Elk Marina is the pre-eminent full service marina with fuel sales servicing Lake Granby. It consists of a It accommodates these features thanks to a Unique to the Marina is the development potential of ten townhome units along the western side of the site while retaining the marina operations as an ongoing business venture. A preliminary plot of Lake Granby Marina Townhomes was developed in January of 2001.
Grand Elk Marina currently has a US Forest Service, Special Use Permit expiring in early May of 2016, subject to extensions, and is located within the Arapahoe National Forest Recreation area. A new owner will have to re-apply for the permit under its own business entity. This premier location at the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park positions Grand Elk to appreciate over time in both business viability as well as realty appreciation.
1004 – 1010 Seaway Drive, Fort Pierce, FL
- REO Purchase Opportunity – Deep Water Protected Direct Ocean Access Marina with Multi-family Component
- Approximately 1.43 Gross Acres – 210 feet of Water Frontage along Fort Pierce Inlet
- 39 Income Producing Boat Slips; 13 Income Producing Multi- Family Units; 5,000-sq. ft. Owner’s Residence w/Pool
- Riparian Rights for possible expansion of approximately 44 Boat Dock Slips
- Significant Upside for Restored Occupancy
- Total of Five Income-Producing Business Units: Marina | Multi-Family | Restaurant | Gas Station | Convenience Store
- Future Opportunity for Mixed-Use Waterfront Development
Currently bank-owned, there is significant upside for new ownership to restore occupancy for immediate return, and longterm opportunity for future development into an institutional class, mixed-use waterfront development. With Intracoastal frontage and direct access to Hutchinson Island and the Indian River Lagoon, world-class fishing, white powder beaches, and truly resort style yachting, this investment is perfect for an owner/investor operator.