Co-listed with Marcus & Millichap, Real Estate Investment Services (7200 Wisconsin Ave – Suite 1101 Bethesda, MD 20814)
20 Louisa Lane Charlestown, Maryland 21914
- Total Area: 5.44 acres; 2.21 submerged in fee-simple
- Existing buildings–ship store newly renovated with all new electric and plumbing: 750SF+/-; repair building: 1500SF+/-
- The property has been cleared and a new 200′ bulkhead has been installed
- The site has an active dredging permit to construct a 108 slip marina
- The cost to construct the marina was estimated to be between $600,000 to $800,000
- The property is zoned shoreline recreational
- Ownership has explored subdividing the property and constructing 20 town homes on the upland of the site and serving the homes with 20 boat slips
- There is a house located on the corner with the right of first refusal to purchase given to current owner
- Public water and sewer at site
- The site is located in historic Charlestown on the North East River at the head of the Chesapeake Bay near shops and fine dining.
Boat-shed, house, cove
Co-listed with Pinnacle Development Partners, LLC (125F Trade Court, PMB 178 – Mooresville, North Carolina 28117)
4769 N Highway 107, Glenville, NC 28736
- 9% cap-rate
- Dry Storage on 9 acres: 175-200 storage units in the winter and 125 in the summer
- Around 90% occupancy
- Service department
- Ship stores
- 15 boats for rentals
- 10 wet slips mostly used for boat rentals
- Above ground 2000 and 4000 gallon tanks. The marina has the only fuel on the lake.
- New service building is in excellent condition: 30×90
- Main Marina building renovated in 1994in excellent condition: 50×100
- Rental building renovated in 1994 in good condition
- 2 story new in 2000 in excellent condition: 30×30×2
- Wood shop building in fair condition: 20×30
Signal Ridge Marina is a full service Marina offering Sales, Service, Storage and Rentals on Lake Glenville in Western North Carolina. Located on Hwy. 107, 5 Miles North of Cashiers, NC this marina established in 1994 is one of the fastest growing facilities in Western North Carolina.
The marina climate being at 3500′ averages 80 degrees in summer and 60s at night. Winter is mild. The lake is 6 miles long, 26 miles of shoreline with 3 major waterfalls flowing into it are the only lake Glenville in NC. The marina is qualified for the highest clean water designation. It is one of the prettiest lakes you will ever see. Homes on the lake start at around a $1,000,000.
9700 SW Riverview Cir | Arcadia, FL 34269
A tremendous opportunity to own this Turn key very successful business established over 20 years ago by retiring owners. It is situated on 3 acres of the beautiful Peace River near Port Charlotte Florida. This going concern Trademarked business includes: 40 slip marina in feesimple with 500 gallon fuel dock with newly renovated docks with electric and water; 90 seat restaurant fully equipped with all facilities/cooking appliances and a full Bar with 7 COP liquor license; 3 Rental Cottages–one about 1100sf, the other two are part of a duplex with about 400sf each, fully furnished and rented by the weekend, weekly, monthly, or seasonal; the resident/owner house is 1500sf +/- with a garage and a boat house as well as storage buildings which could also be used as a waterfront rental unit; gift shop; river boat tour business and canoe/kayak rental; and museum with all memorabilia included. The asset also includes a Tiki hut, outdoor stage for concerts Voted best “Trop Rock” venue in the US, seaplane dock where they land to eat a bite, and a public boat ramp. The site offers private parties, excellent boating and tournament fishing for bass, snook, redfish and tarpon. This is a very strong cash flowing going concern hospitality business. The ship store has marina parts, bait, tackle, ice etc. Take out food is available from the Nav-A-Gator as well. There is much memorabilia in the restaurant as well as the museum and all is included. The popularity of the restaurant over the last 19 years has made it an entertainment landmark.
The property consists of three sections. The first section is a group of 6 residential lots, current use is a parking lot, vacant land, two rental structures (3units) and garage storage structure. The second section is 7 lots where the marina docks exist with 40 slips. The restaurant and other associated structures are on this section. The third is 4 lots on the tip of the island.
There is great upside. Hours of the restaurant at present are 11am to about 8pm. A new owner may opt to increase the hours to include breakfast and/or a later night crowd to boost the already strong income. The owners have been there for 20 years and they are retiring. The Nav-A-Gator is known for Trop-Rock music and has been voted the #1 live music venue in the United States. It has a recognized name brand which is trade-marked on our specialty items such as shirts, coozies and gift items.
The site has direct access to the Peace River, Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico. Situated within near a 2,000 acre nature preserve which provide hiking, camping, and equestrian activities.
Co-listed with Marcus & Millichap, Real Estate Investment Services (7200 Wisconsin Ave – Suite 1101 Bethesda, MD 20814)
23002 McKinleyville Rd | Rock Hall, MD 21661
- Offers deep water sailing on the scenic Chester River and easy access to the slips in the protected 6 acres of fee-simple submerged marina
- Total 10 acres+/- including 4 acres of uplands
- 106 wet slips and 125 dry storage spaces on the uplands mostly used for winter storage
- 23 Moorings
- Ship Store And General Office Building
- 40 Ton Travel Lift
- Mechanics Shop
- Two Boat Sheds For Indoor Maintenance
- Lankford Bay Marina has been voted one of Chesapeake Bay’s 10 best marinas by Chesapeake Bay Magazine
- Various Storage Facilities
- Pump-Out Facilities
- Diesel And Gas Pumps
- Dingy Storage
- Picnic Areas With Grills And Tables
- Laundry Facilities
- Kids Play Area
- 100 Seat Pavilion
- Surrounding Properties available for sale include 1-3 Residences (not included in this package)
- Great upside with new ownership. Owned by the same family over generations. Recent owner for over 50 years is retiring
- Currently Operating 129 wet slips fee simple marina with 6,360′ on 20 acres on the Neuse River, the widest river in the US, along with a temporary yacht club with property rights to become permanent
- First class marina with a build-out cost of over $7,000,000 including docks supplied by Sullivan Flotation Systems
- A master planned development with an assemblage of around 1,000+/- acres in Bridgeton initially planned to include five mixed use regional components
- Zoning: HC – Highway Commercial; WC – Waterfront Commercial; BR – Business Residential
- Appraised at $18,658,000
- Located in the town of Bridgeton Craven County North, adjacent to the city of New Bern
1004 – 1010 Seaway Drive, Fort Pierce, FL
- REO Purchase Opportunity – Deep Water Protected Direct Ocean Access Marina with Multi-family Component
- Approximately 1.43 Gross Acres – 210 feet of Water Frontage along Fort Pierce Inlet
- 39 Income Producing Boat Slips; 13 Income Producing Multi- Family Units; 5,000-sq. ft. Owner’s Residence w/Pool
- Riparian Rights for possible expansion of approximately 44 Boat Dock Slips
- Significant Upside for Restored Occupancy
- Total of Five Income-Producing Business Units: Marina | Multi-Family | Restaurant | Gas Station | Convenience Store
- Future Opportunity for Mixed-Use Waterfront Development
Currently bank-owned, there is significant upside for new ownership to restore occupancy for immediate return, and longterm opportunity for future development into an institutional class, mixed-use waterfront development. With Intracoastal frontage and direct access to Hutchinson Island and the Indian River Lagoon, world-class fishing, white powder beaches, and truly resort style yachting, this investment is perfect for an owner/investor operator.
2.6 acres; permitted for 47 slips and 192 condo units. Sale Price: $3.175M.
Simply Marinas ID: SM30
Please email us at: email@example.com for NDA.
Possible Bank Financing Available
Room to Add Value
This cash flowing, successful business (11+ cap) sits on 14 acres with 400+ long and short term dry storage spaces, covered and uncovered, for yachts up to 55 ft. There is 500 ft. of existing lay along dockage with an additional 300 foot potential. The facility is situated behind large storm locks in fresh water off Charlotte Harbor. Maximum storm protection is provided by a hurricane tie down system for additional customer confidence. Yard offers customers a “do-it-yourself” option or by professional contractors on site. This family owned business offers double income expansion potential without much effort. (Ask us how). It has a high visibility advantage. The business has experienced consistent growth over 10 years with accelerated growth over the last 2 to 3 years. The marina site is maintained immaculately and resembles a park more than a working boat yard. It’s long term, experienced employees, will stay on running it efficiently, so the facility would require little hands on management. It has an estimated $900,000 worth of equipment and airplane hangars. Great visibility from main street. Affluent area near Boca Grande, Florida.
River Bend Marine Center is located at the entrance of the famous Marina Mile immediately adjacent to one of the largest Mega Yacht Facility, Fort Lauderdale Marine Center. River Bend is currently bank owned. The prior owner defaulted on a $13M note. The site can be transformed into a mega yacht facility. It is the first boatyard going in Marina Mile. All boats pass it before arriving to other boatyards in Fort Lauderdale. River Bend is being offered at a very attractive price.
The business has been managed by seasoned staff who are well-known in the industry. It is grossing over $2M and netting around $500,000 in NOI with minimal marketing and investment due to the foreclosure. It is considered a safe harbor in Hurricane season. The business has a loyal client base.
River Bend is well positioned geographically and economically to take advantage of the anticipated recovery of the yachting industry. As the yachting capital of the world, Fort Lauderdale will see the larger share of these yachts visit its marinas and boatyards. River Bend will greatly benefit from it location and proximity to the largest repair facilities.
In the 80’s River Bend was a hustling boatyard with livaboards and do-it-yourselfers. The boatyard also would supply services. River Bend was a well known sailboat yard and safe harbor in inclement weather. Through the years, the yard has become a mix of sailboat and power boats, with a staff of 20 – 30 marine professionals to service the boats to a current small staff of 8 with the bulk of service provided by yard for bottom repairs. All other work is sub-contracted out with majority of revenues coming from Lay Days and Facility Usage Fees for contractors working on vessels in yard.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, River Bend is located just east of 1-95 bridge and is not affected by bridge’s vertical clearance of 55 feet unlike boatyards further east. It has direct access to the Atlantic Ocean with no fixed bridges. The Marine Center is around 20 minutes by boat to downtown Fort Lauderdale and another 20 minutes from the Atlantic. It is the first facility located west of down Fort Lauderdale. River Bend is located on the South Fork of the New River, located approximately 3 miles from the Intracoastal Waterway and approximately 6 miles inland from the coast.
• Successful marine services and repair business on a prime location in Fort Lauderdale with 63 years left on the lease
• Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale , home to the world’s great marine facilities
• Great for absentee investor, boat dealership, or end user
• Approximately $500,000 NOI
• Approximately 8 acres Leasehold ; 2.5 submerged.
• All Marine Related Service and Repairs
• Currently accommodates approximately 65 vessels–40% in the basin and 60% on land. Additional capacity can be achieved with improvements
• Has three fuel tanks that service the yard
• The marine center includes an office building, storage, and warehouse
From survey hauls, to complete re-fits, including bottom repairs and painting, re-decking, re-power of vessels, running gear, carpentry, electrical, mechanical and rigging.
Vessel size limits
Power and Sail Boats – Maximum possible draft – 9 feet (conditions permitting)
Maximum Haul Out Stats: Length – 88 feet / Max. width – 22 feet / Max Weight – 88.5 US displacement tons Same would apply to dry storage as vessel would be hauled.
Maximum length Alongside Dockage – 145 feet
Maximum length – Slip Dockage 68 feet
Power: 30 amp and 50 amp service available at various locations throughout yard. 100 amp service available at west river dock.
Equipment on site
Boom Truck Crane – approx capacity 10 ton
Marine Travelift – 88.5 US Ton or 75 Metric Ton
Forklift – capacity – 5,500 pounds
River Bend Marine Center Photos