“A favorite stop for seasoned waterway travelers in the midst of yachts & palatial homes.” ATLANTIC CRUISING CLUB’S GUIDES TO MARINAS
– Successful, easy to manage marina & service yard with dockage as the primary income
– Permitted for 60 boats, the basin has 59 slips & sits on 2.83 +/- acres. The boatyard has additional slips/storage
– Buildings: a 5,216SF two story building housing the boaters lounge with a neighborhood music -venue, & a 2nd floor used for storage/museum; a second 9,280SF two story building with high bay service workshops, an office/ship store on the 1st floor & an office as well as a 1,800SF 3/2 apartment on the 2nd floor
– Equipment includes: a 40-ton travel lift, an air compressor piped throughout the boatyard, & a large railway winch
– Located in the midst of a picturesque and charming art district, cafes, shops and multimillion dollar homes with many high-tech/high-salaried Melbourne has been voted one of the best cities to live in
– The on-site apartment is rented month to month & the Canvas Shop has been a tenant for over 10 years
– There is great upside for a new owner who would operate the boatyard. The current owners run the boat yard as a self-service facility. A 6,000SF waterfront building can be added, ideal for restaurant/apartments/bar.
Owner Financing Possible
The Marina Offering Includes:
Approximately 8.77 Acres of Land
A Two Story, 7800 sq ft marina building (H-1 Zoning) boasting breathtaking lagoon views. The Marina Building houses a fully equipped restaurant & bar, a retail shop & cafe space, administrative offices, and a 1,800 sq ft two-bed/two-bath apartment (2nd Floor).
A five story, 20,133 sq ft climate controlled boathouse (C-2 Zoning) with gas pumps, capacity for approximately 240 boats, & a one-bedroom apartment upstairs.
110 wet slips, 48 jet ski slips with a three lane launch ramp situated on a lit, palm tree-lined boardwalk with gazebos, a sandy Beach, swimming & recreational areas, as well as berthing areas for water taxis & buses.
This REO marina is the only marina om the Colorado River in Laughlin, NV. The property is located just a couple miles south of 10 casinos with over 10,000 rooms.
“Laughlin Bay Marina was planned to be the largest project since the completion of Harrah’s in 1990 —It opened with great fanfare in 2003. In addition to the five-story boat storage facility. In 2007, the project developer received permission to proceed with the first phase of its residential project, which would eventually total 521 condominium units in 15 buildings.
Construction of the homes never began, and the developer after investing an estimated $34 million into the project turned over the nearly 30 acres of land and improvements back to the bank.”
(Also 20.81 +/- acre adjacent lot is available for additional $2.5mm, initially proposed for condominiums (and separate from this offering,); Ideal for RV park, hotel/condos, or adding enclosed dry boat storage; a lot of the utilities are in place. A 4,000 sq ft clubhouse and pool have been constructed on this lot at an original cost of in excess of $2,500,000; Total initial construction cost by prior owner was N of $20mm including the marina. This amazing property can easily be made into destination resort similar to the Pirates Cove Resort, but in a much better location only a couple miles from 10 casinos and across the river from Bullhead City, AZ).
1421 Bay Street South East St. Petersburg, FL 33701
An Iconic First Class Yacht Yard with Great Development Upside in the Heart of St. Petersburg, Florida.
The property sits on a unique waterfront overlooking Salt Creek and Bayboro Harbor 1.5 miles from downtown St. Peter in the Salt Creek Marine District. It’s around 2.5 acres with one main parcel and a subsidiary smaller parcel half a block away. It’s permitted for 24 units per acre.
The Yacht Yard
The owners of Sailors Wharf Yacht Yard had a vision in 1978 to build a boat yard that would be known for dependable service and quality craftsmanship. Sailors Wharf became the boat yard of choice for customers. The yard is located in the heart of the marine research at Bayboro Harbor. With Sailors Wharf main focus being on service, it uses the ABYC Standard, which has ensured the highest standards in the marine industry. These standards have been implemented for the quality and safety issues their customers depend on. The owners have focused on serving customers’ requirements by investing in new equipment, a clean facility, and having one of the Florida West Coast’s best Yacht Yards.
The Development Opportunity
Sailors Wharf Yacht Yard and Development Site offers a unique waterfront location for a developer who would benefit from the cash flow, reputation and zoning upside while implementing a development project and getting approval for a residential and mixed use site. Due to recent changes in zoning and the City’s support to enhance the waterfront use and transform the area into a mixed use haven, developers are paying attention. Through its recent Adopted Master Plan, the city plans to connect the various existing local venues and assets by enhancing the waterfront and expanding its potential to encourage mixed use and residential projects.
3340 Placida Rd., Englewood Florida 34224
TWO PURCHASE OPTIONS:
Mixed-Use Marina & residential property offered at: $6,500,000
Marina only: offered at: $4,500,000
The marina is situated on 10 acres +/- with three dry storage structures at approximately 13,200 sq. ft. each and a third open rack all housing 240 covered dry slips in two storage buildings, 84 uncovered dry slips and 10 wet slips. There are additional temporary dry slips. The marina offers boat sales and fuel with a 2,000 gallon above ground storage tank. It has a full service boatyard. There are four residential units for rental income that can be purchased as part of the deal
Complete Outline of property for sale:
A…412017454001 1851 Nebraska Ave RMF-T
B…412017454002 3320 Bourbon St. RMF-T
C…412017478001 1953 Nebraska Ave RMF-T 3.67 Ac
D…412017479001 1985 Nebraska Ave CG 3.83 Ac
E…412017484003 3351 Placida Rd. CG 1.58 Ac (used for overflow parking and storage).
MARINE DYNAMICS IS PROUDLY REPRESENTED IN A JOINT LISTING AGREEMENT BETWEEN SIMPLY MARINAS AND COMMUNITY COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
-2012 Clean Marina Winner
-50 large open slips for sail and power boats from 25 to 40 feet. Water and electric.
-Controlling depth: 7-8 ft. channel, 6 ft. alongside, 4-5 ft. in slips.
-Dry land boat storage on outdoor racks for power and sail boats up to 25 ft. and 7500 lbs.
-“Boatel” in-and-out forklift service for power and sail boats up to 25 feet.
-Boat and trailer storage also available.
-Monthly and winter dry land storage for power and sail vessels up to 20 tons, 5.5 ft. draft and 18 ft. beam
-Shrink wrapping and winterizing available on site
-Free pump out facilities
-Picnic Deck / Pergola / Gazebo
-Direct access to mid Chesapeake Bay and excellent fishing areas
Rockhold Creek Marina and Boatyard is a working boatyard with 50 protected slips and a very successful boat repair facility. It has a great cash flow at around 10% cap rate. The marina (for sale) consists of “two” parcels on about 2.65 acres: (1) the marina/boatyard (453 Deale Road) – (2) the waterfront residence cottage (455 Deale Road), currently rented out; It could be an owners residence (as it once was). Price: $2,000,000 for these two parcels. The boatyard features a 20 ton open end Travel lift and a 20 ton hydraulic trailer as well as a 7500 lb. boat forklift. It offers yacht repairs including full painting, hull, engine, mechanical, electrical and plumbing services for boats. The marina’s trained and certified technicians service all major gasoline and diesel marine engines and generators.
Marketed by Simply Marinas in partnership with Colliers International, Washington, DC, Broker of Record:
Bob Browning, Vice President-Retail Services Group
Colliers International: 1000 Wisconsin Ave., NW | Suite 200 Washington, DC 20007 | United States
Location: River Eagle, W.I.
Located on 503′ of frontage and 4.28 acres on the Eagle River Chain of 28 Lakes. Buildings include a Main Marina Building (approx.. 75′ x 200′), Rental Building (15′ x 24′), Boat Showroom (50′ x 300′), Storage Building 1 (60′ x 120′), Storage Building 2 (75′ x 150′), Old Main Building (100′ x 150′) which has a “lean-to” structure on the back. There are 15 piers with slips for approximately 36 boats. There are 4 gas pumps near the river. Two pumps are on the main pier and two pumps are closer to the road. There is a boat launch but that boat launch is not part of the real estate. That launch is a public launch. The parcel is split by Division St. with 1.25 acres on the river side of the street and 3.03 acres across the street. There is an approximate total of 63,810 sq. ft of enclosed space on the property. This is one of only two marinas on the Eagle River Chain. It is a great opportunity!
Co-listed with Coldwell Banker Mulleady REALTORS
Marketed by Simply Marinas with Local Broker of Record: Moscow Realty.
This 19 slip marina sits on an approximately an acre with a 75 years. It has 1,100 linear feet +/- of dockage including a 145 feet T-head with all new slips and seawall. The slips range from 50 to 140 feet in length and accommodate vessels slightly larger than their slip size. Existing plans for development include an exclusive 17 unit upscale condo hotel project (large units), or 35 smaller unites. The upland land is approximately 15,000 sq. ft. The site is ideal for a yacht club with a resort for boaters accessible within 45 minutes from south Florida. The property also provides a great setting to build your dream.
• Approx. 100 dry storage spaces with in and out launch services(total 37,150sf indoor storage space)
• Approx. 230 wet slips with electric and fresh water connections
• Approx. 41 acres (21 acres land & 20 acres harbor)
• Full service marina services including boat sales, boat brokerage sales, boat & engine repairs, parts sales, winterizing & shrink-wrapping, bottom cleaning, bottom painting
• Marine certified technicians
• Approx. 1.5 hours from major cities; north (Rockford), south (Peoria, Bloomington), east (Chicago & suburbs), west (Rock Island, Moline, Davenport, Bettendorf)
• 35 & 25 ton travel lifts, hydraulic yard trailer
• 37’ work boat, 2-pickup trucks, 3-tractors, IH bucket truck
• 2-well facilities, 2-water filtering systems, 2-septic facilities
• Holding tank pump-out system
• Fuel dock, 4,000 gal gasoline tank with 4-dispensers, 2,000 gal diesel tank with 1-dispenser
• Computer fuel monitoring system
• 10,300 sq ft main building
• Three covered boat storage buildings (10,650 sq ft, 20,000 sq ft, and 6,500 sq ft)
• 9,600 sq ft restaurant building currently leased to an outside operator
• All buildings are well-maintained and in good condition.
• 3 additional businesses on the property with an established history of servicing current customers and attracting new customers: Captain’s Cove Bar & Grill, Starved Rock Adventures Boat & Villa Rental, and Weeta’s Boutique, all offering solid income from leases
• Fee based public access launch ramp
• Local yacht club is home-
Great Opportunity to Create Added Value
A new owner can benefit from adding few amenities to realize a higher value and upside such as: a swimming Pool and Patio near the river west of the restaurant building, a small waterpark features for kids, In and out rack storage service for runabouts, outside Patio Bar at the waterfront next to the restaurant building, additional floating Villas for purchase.The following activities can be added as well: Arranging for a tour bus stop at the marina with Starved Rock Lodge with a layover promotion; Providing a River Tour Boat at the marina with possible food & bar service.
Located approximately 1 ½ hours from major cities north (Rockford), south (Peoria, Bloomington), east (Chicago & Suburbs), West(Rock Island, Moline, Davenport, Bettendorf) on the most scenic section of the Illinois River, directly across the river from Starved Rock State Park & Lodge (largest state park in Illinois). 2- additional state parks within 2 to 5 miles away many dining, lodging, historical, and recreational attractions nearby. Some of the additional activities available in our area are: White Water Rafting, Kayaking, Biking & Hiking trails and championship 18 Hole Golf Course within 5 miles.
1600 N 2nd Street, Fort Pierce, FL
- Great cash flow, return and upside!
- Possible owner financing.
- Full service marina and the biggest dry storage facility on Florida’s Treasure Coast located on 6.3 acres
- 600 dry boat spaces up to 35 ft. and 10 wet slips
- Full service repairs and maintenance facility with two customer work areas
- Ship store and fuel sales with an over-ground tank
- The owner had planned to add a 4,000Sf waterfront bar and grill
- Four buildings: three-story 51,000sf boat storage building; three-story 30,000sf storage building;
- 3,500sf retail sales building; and a 6,400sf service building
- Significant upside due to its location, competitive edge in the dry storage market, and the full arena of marina services it offers
- The marina slips were condoed to sell them as dockominums at one point; however no sales took place
- Five minutes from the inlet
- Draws boaters from Miami to Orlando Markets
We are thrilled to announce another sale: Simply Marinas just brokered the successful sale of Gilberts Resort & Marina, Key Largo, FL to our Exclusive Buyer! It’s a famous destination spot with 38 slips, 38 hotel rooms, restaurant and tiki bar on 4 fee simple acres. Simply Marinas facilitated the financing of the purchase as well. Listed for $12.9mm/Sold for $11.2mm in 30 days! This is the fourth waterfront sale by Simply Marinas in 2014. We specialize in the disposition of marinas and waterfront hotels and restaurants. We represent a large number of local and international buyers exclusively. Simply Marinas had 16 marina and waterfront transactions recently.